Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One Person At a Time...

Inspire

[in-spahyuhr]

verb, -spired, -spir·ing.
1. To fill with an animated,quickening, or exalting influence
2. To produce,or arouse (a feeling,thought, etc.)


These past two weeks I have been getting a lot of feedback from my photographs. One of my oldest friends told me my work inspired him over the weekend to go out and take photos for himself. I seriously can't begin to tell you how happy him saying that made me feel. It's exactly what I want to do. To INSPIRE more ART and CREATIVITY in this world. From audible art forms to visual poetry inspiring someone to do something is such a wonderful gift you don't even know you're giving.
So anyway, sold my first print last week and I STILL don't have the shop section up on my website. More on that by the end of this week hopefully.

1 comment: