Friday, September 10, 2010

Shoot with Paul and upcoming things...

So much for that update huh...Been so busy with work and trying to do new things lately that I forgot about my blog for a bit. I've gotten some new equipment but still nowhere near where I want to be. As always I make things work (shout out Tim Gunn) with what I have and my images always end up great right from the camera.
For example, this shoot with Paul inside of a giant yellow pipe. At first things were a little eh. Had a miserable day at work and I had planned to shoot earlier. Got out of work later than I had expected, hit traffic, and had to turn around at some point to get the property release form for the shoot that was left behind. Oy vey! I showed up a little grouchy but ready to get down to business. Since it was getting dark I had some trouble focusing which was driving me up a wall. My biggest enemy was time. The shoot was planned in just a few days and I relied on daylight too much. I fixed the low-light-focusing situation and thankfully that will never happen again.

As for the upcoming things: A variety of Pit-Bull Terriers and their respective female owners, a bar in Hoboken, a firehouse in Little Ferry, and a calender.

More about it in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment